Our range of support services can be fully integrated and streamlined into your existing business. This means you can build your capacity with less disruption to your daily operations.
For over 40 years we’ve provided business support services to businesses. We are known for our expertise in voice, data, SMS, email and web-based communications. From proprietary software that powers our platforms to the latest in interactive voice response, we have the technology to deliver results that matter.
Our business support services use the latest technology, enabling you to fulfil a number of business functions. Benefit from our economy of scale and experience as communications specialists – we’ll help you streamline and optimise how you interact with clients. The services we offer include:
- Live chat and social media management. So you have a live presence and support online 24/7. We will operate as an extension of your business and stay on brand and on message.
- SMS platforms and integrations. Broadcast direct communications and updates to targeted groups with ease. Make SMS marketing easy with our customised, streamlined platform.
- Call recording capability. Listen to the calls we handle for quality and training purposes (ACMA compliant).
- Hosted (PBX) phone solutions. Host your business phones in the cloud and have flexible options for integration, configuration and reporting.
- Hosted Interactive Voice Response (IVR) solutions. Customise our innovative phone system to greet callers, direct queries based on keypad selections, prioritise VIPs or use in conjunction with our live answering service.
- Business Intelligence (BI) dashboards. Monitor performance, track key performance indicators and gain actionable insights. The dashboard features easy-to-read formats that are ready for reporting.
- Tailored client portals. Log in anytime, from anywhere. See how your business is performing, update information, schedule actions and manage notifications.
Secure technology, customised support
The technology we use is secure and encrypted – your data is safe with TMC. Our technology hub is located within our premises, and we have redundant data connections, firewall security and a diesel generator for complete peace of mind. We also have a team of highly skilled developers. They can help customise your business support service should our current platforms need additional functionality to deliver a specific result.
When TMC delivers business support services, we build them to your requirements and your goals. We are also problem solvers. If you aren’t sure what can be done to solve an operational issue, talk to us. Chances are we have seen it before, but we also love a challenge!
Our customised service also extends to tailor-made reports compiled for businesses. Based on data collated by our team or existing data a business may have, we can organise analyse and deliver reports in real-time, or by agreed scheduling. Our online client portal means our clients can easily access all their data or subscribe to our automated reporting service.
Do you want your business to be more efficient and operationally better? We can help. TMC works with small businesses, larger enterprise organisations and government departments. Contact us to learn how we can support you with our innovative business support services.
What are business support services?
Our business support services use the latest technology to offer a range of business solutions. When you outsource business support services to TMC, we manage aspects of your daily operations so you can focus on your core business. Access additional resources you cannot support in house, or use our support to set up and streamline your workflows.
What are some examples of business support services?
Business support services include live chat and social media management, SMS platforms and integrations, hosted (PBX) phone solutions, hosted Interactive Voice Response (IVR) solutions, customised Business Intelligence (BI) dashboards, and tailored client portals.
What are the benefits of outsourcing business support services?
When you outsource business support services, your business increases its capability and enhances its economy of scale. This improves your efficiency. Outsourcing gives you flexible access to resources as needed, rather than the commitment of developing in-house capacity. We can help you track performance and produce actionable data and reports through our client portal and Business Intelligence (BI) reporting.