Not all call centres are the same, so how do you decide which one is right for you?
An important consideration should be whether the call centre provider you choose can successfully integrate with your existing systems and processes.
1) Integration allows your outsourcing partner to offer your customers real solutions beyond merely answering the call
- Integration enables urgent calls to be escalated to the necessary people immediately through various communication channels such as direct phone contact, live transfer, SMS or email. This communication can be tracked, and the customer can be informed of the outcome as soon as possible.
- A well-integrated call centre can:
- Monitor relevant company data necessary to solve your time-poor customer problems at the first call efficiently
- Identify solutions because they have a thorough understanding of your business.
2) Integration allows for complete transparency and accountability
- Reporting systems can be put in place to make call centre data easily assessable. You can have these reports automatically delivered to you, so you have a consistent, transparent view of all relevant activity.
- Well, integrated firms can develop customised client portals so that you can access critical data from your outsourcing partner at any time from your own office.
3) Integration minimises double handling
- Integration improves efficiency and productivity for your business, saving you both money and time.
- Select a partner who has the capability to integrate the details you need from their service into your CRM/ERP or work allocation system. Automated data transfer will significantly reduce reconciliation time.