Needed a high quality Australian-based contact centre to handle call spikes driven by press announcements relating to Covid-19
- The client had been inundated with calls on several occasions due to press release and needed to improve their customer experience by answering those calls currently being abandoned
- They engaged TMC as we had the proven experience required to meet their requirement
- TMC has implemented a customised solution to the client’s satisfaction within a week
- Client had extremely high expectations and risk adversity and had never used an outsourced contact centre provider
- Manage many stakeholders to ensure branding alignment
- A tight timeframe of less than 1 week to implement due to forecasted high contact volumes
- We collaborated closely with key stakeholders to understand requirements and put forward a proposal
- We implemented a comprehensive script to enable efficient call resolution and triage for hand-off as required.
- We allocated our most experienced agents to handle the calls
- We successfully deployed the solution on time and to budget, exceeding the client’s expectations
The final solution included:
- We implemented our Live Answer Help Desk service
- We implemented a comprehensive reporting suite including our Call Activity and Business Intelligence reporting to enable informed decisions around quality improvement
- The client now has the confidence that TMC’s low cost usage-based solution means they will never miss another call.
If you’d like to know more about our bespoke Help Desk and reporting services,