Expanding business unable to deal with incoming call volumes
- A local cleaning service business was looking to outsource their call answering service due to significant growth in their business
- The service was set up to primarily manage all call types including administration and sales enquiries.
- The requirement included a capability to forward messages to various employees within the company based on the call type; e.g., sales enquiries were sent to the Sales manager, Account Enquiries to the Accounts Person, whilst all service related enquires were sent to the Operations Manager.
- The client wanted the service to make their business sound larger than what it was.
- Introduce a teams-based messaging service so that calls were sent to the appropriate persons within the business
- Making the business sound larger than what it was
- We designed a call flow script to professionally manage all call types and direction of various calls to specific personnel within the business
- We engaged an outsource provider to professionally produce a Business Introduction Greeting at the beginning of each call that made the business sound larger than what it was.
- We provided the client with Client Portal Access with full transparency across all call handling
The final solution included:
- Implementation of our Help Desk and Support Service incorporating Escalation Management
- A clear and concise script to quickly triage urgent/non-urgent jobs and handle escalations
- The client saves handling costs due to systems’ integration
- The client has peace of mind knowing that they have both the capacity and capability to deal with any unforeseen events, 24/7, every day of the year
If you’d like to know more about our bespoke help desk and escalation management services,