Personal alarm devices needed 24/7 hour monitoring to ensure wellbeing of aged care and retirement village residents.
- An Information Technology and services provider of alarm monitoring equipment required an Australian-based partner to provide 24/7 contact centre support.
- In the event of an alarm being activated, the contact centre was required to process according to strict prioritisation
- The solution expanded to include both incoming calls and system generated alarms.
- Integrating email “alerts” generated by alarms into TMC systems
- ensuring clear instructions to enable quick and appropriate response to alarms
- We collaborated closely with the client to understand their needs over a 12 month period
- We implemented integrated scripting and monitoring tools to efficiently handle both voice queries and device generated alerts
- We included a full reporting suite, including trending and exception reporting to identify potential areas for improvement
- We established a long term agreement with templated roll-out processes
The final solution included:
- We implemented our Email Management and Support service
- We expanded the solution with a series of additional Help Desk and Support Services for new client’s as they were onboarded
- We included our Client Portal option for remote access to reporting for each client and to update rosters and lookup tables remotely
- The client now has now embedded TMC’s contact centre support as an integral part of their business structure
If you’d like to know more about our bespoke alarm monitoring services,