Retail outlets missing out on business generated through national advertising
- A provider of automotive member services needed a reception service that could direct queries to their central number as referrals to various retail outlets.
- The client did not have internal resources to handle these calls.
- Calls needed to be warm transferred to optimise customer experience and maximise potential sales
- Identifying outlets within suburbs and neighbouring suburbs
- Managing an extensive contact and suburbs list to enable quick identification of neighbouring retail outlets should the first be unable to answer, all whilst the customer is on hold
- Afterhours required a different call handling approach whereby contact details of the relevant were provided to the caller to follow-up next day, with messages sent to the relevant retail outlet to be aware of a potential lead.
- We collaboratively mapped out the desired call handle flow and tested prior to Go Live
- We implemented a concise script incorporating suburb lookup by address, linking this to the various retail outlets complete with contact numbers for warm transfers
- We created message formats to ensure all relevant details could be emailed to both the retail outlet and the potential customer
The final solution included:
- Implementation of our Reception Answering and Transfers service
- Integrating their website to help facilitate the identification of retail outlet types
- Deployment of our Client Portal to enable remote maintenance of contact lists and tables.
The result meant increased value to their membership, through additional sales leads and a better experience for their customers.
If you’d like to know more about our many years of experience in providing bespoke reception services,