Need flexible resources to handle calls about Covid Incidents and keep families informed
- A large provider of aged care and support services comprising retirement villages and aged care facilities, was extremely concerned that they may not be properly prepared in the case of a Covd-19 case occurring amongst their population.
- The client did not have the capability to handle mass communication.
- The client needed a low cost Australian-based solution that could be at the ready in case of an event.
- The client’s CRM system was not reliable
- Convincing the client that a shared service model would be much more cost effective to suggested dedicated resources
- All calls to be recorded
- Ability to expand and contract quickly 24/7
- Conduct outbound calls within specified time frames
- We evaluated the client’s initial fulltime resource requirement and key deliverables
- We proved through modelling that a shared service model was more flexible and cost effective
- We then implemented a holistic solution incorporating FAQ’s and guidance to ensure an empathetic and competent experience by residents, their families and client stakeholders
- We designed a training program and briefing model to enable agents in a rapid deployment situation
- We included a full reporting suite, including access to voice recordings for quality and training purposes
The final solution included:
- We implemented our Outbound Campaign Management service that could be activated and staffed within 2 hours
- We activated our Help Desk and Support Service to be at the ready to take calls at any time
- We included our Client Portal option for reporting all transactions handled, accessing call recordings and updating contact lists
- The client now has the confidence that they have an outsourced contact centre that can handle a Covid-19 event
If you’d like to know more about our bespoke Help Desk services,