Internal contact centre unable to handle seasonally driven consumer service call demand.
- Global heating, Hot water and cooling client was susceptible to huge spikes in call flows during the changing of seasons,
- resulting in 1000+ calls being unanswered on their busiest days.
- TMC’s adaptable systems and flexible workforce provided a seamless and efficient solution that ensures no call is missed, resulting in significant increased service-based revenue and an 80% effective conversion rate of jobs submitted
- Integrating with the client’s system
- accommodating enough resources when needed
- Ensuring maximum efficiency in a potentially complex call
- We reviewed the clients call flows and several options to integrate .
- We collaboratively tested and retested multiple variations to our proposed call handling approach.
- We identified that by utilising a webform customised to suit the client’s job allocation system would maximise first call resolution and enable efficient call handling well within the client’s AHT expectations
The final solution included:
- Customised scripting
- Integrated webform
- Automated webform import into client’s ordering system
If you’d like to know more about our many years of experience in providing bespoke Help Desk solutions,