Basic Live Answering inadequate for expanding business needs.
- The client had an existing service which was insufficient for their needs and needed additional functionality to better support their customers.
- They engaged us to take advantage of enhanced capabilities such as reception service.
- The relationship has since grown to a fully integrated customer service helpdesk with a comprehensive reporting suite to provide insights for both business process and customer experience improvements
- Client was very wary of outsourcing
- The value per sale (and hence any lost sale) was significant
- the business was reshaping and any changes needed to be in synch
- We planned and discussed various options before settling into a program of work
- We implemented our services in a phased approach to demonstrate competency and gain trust whilst the client concentrated on the restructuring of their business
- We streamlined the leads handling process
The final solution included:
- Our migration path consisted of our Live Answer Messaging to Reception Service to Help Desk and Support service
- During our migration we also include our Client Portal and Business Intelligence reporting options.
- The client now has confidence knowing that we have proven our worth in providing a great customer experience, creating additional revenue through a streamlined leads handling process and saving administrative costs through integration with their CRM.
If you’d like to know more about our bespoke contact centre services,