Need afterhours support for handling Level 1 technical queries for clients now expecting 24/7 support
- The client’s customer base typically only needed business hours support and now needed a partner to provide the afterhours component so they could deliver this
- They engaged us to provide afterhours level 1 technical support
- The client has since leveraged our service to extend a 24/7 support to further clients
- The client was nervous to outsource support for one of their major clients as they had not done this before
- The client had envisaged limitations in an outsource provider being able to triage Level 1 and Level 2 queries
- The client required a 1300 contact number for this service
- The client needed full transparency of all issues raised for their CRM and stakeholder management
- We collaborated with the client to demonstrate our capability in the context of their requirements.
- We then created a simple script to identify the major enquiry/fault types and how they would be classified as Level 1 or Level 2.
- We then agreed an escalation process for any Level 2 problems, with the ability to manage their oncall roster remotely
- We incorporated detailed call activity reporting to show outcomes of all calls handled the previous night.
- We sourced a 1300 number which we hosted for them
The final solution included:
- We implemented our TMC Connect 1300 service to which we connected our Escalation Management and Triage service
- We included our Client Portal so that the client could remotely access call activity data, manage their contact list and roster 24/7
- The client has since rolled out this solution to more customers
If you’d like to know more about our bespoke Escalation Management and Triage, Client Portal and 1300 inbound services,