I need to reduce costs for staffing to handle after hours calls.
- The client had 2 hotel and short stay accommodation premises which required a staff member to be available 24 hours in case of an emergency repair or lock-out situation
- They engaged us to handle after hours calls, manage guest entry and escalate important calls for trade or security guard
- The client no longer needs their staff on call
- The accommodation had secure pin code access for guests
- Guest compliance to the premises rules was a high priority
- There would be complaints from other guests and the public which we would be required to handle appropriately
- We identified the processes we need to follow for verifying guests and enabling access, escalating to Security guards and handling non urgent calls
- We built a simple script for our Agents including drop down boxes for site identification, call types, and afterhours contacts along with brief FAQ’s to navigate the guest validation process for lock-outs, handling complaints and lift issues
- Our process flows enabled simple decision making for urgent and non-urgent scenarios
The final solution included:
- We implemented our Escalation Management and Triage service
- We included detailed call activity reporting each day so the management team had visibility of any calls the prior day.
- The client no longer requires their staff to on call 24/7
If you’d like to know more about our bespoke Escalation Management services,