My current VOIP solution has poor call quality.
- The client had a VOIP solution in place for their business of 20 plus employees
- Their system was originally purchased on the cheapest price and subsequently found wanting with the Covid-19 working from home requirement
- They engaged us to replace their VOIP PBX
- Implementing a VOIP system that would integrate with their existing app-based access enabling access via computer or mobile
- The customer required that this be integrated with a virtual reception service for their customers
- We consulted with the client on the issues they needed resolving and identified a suitable system replacement with higher grade network performance at a more competitive price
- We integrated the VOIP PBX and our virtual receptionist solution on the one bill for ease of reconciliation
- The client now experiences a much-improved line quality, additional user functionality and most importantly a better customer experience.
If you’d like to know more about our bespoke VOIP PBX and Virtual Receptionist services,