Additional Charges And Service Information
- *Call rates are quoted per minute, whilst calls are billed pro-rata in one second increments
- TMC Connect International Call Charge Rates are available at www.tmc.net/internationalcallrates
- 1300 Inbound Numbers are for receiving incoming calls only and can be directed to any existing phone system, mobile or Live Answer Service
We Also Offer Additional Phone Services
- We can manage call routing via transfer back to your office or department, or to an off-site representative
- ‘Leave a message’ for retrieval later via our online portal
- Have your call professionally answered live at The Message Centre, our in-house contact centre
- Unique 1300, 1800, 13 Numbers – manage where your number gets answered; make changes ‘live’ via our client web portal
- Live Answering or Overflow to The Message Centre – when you cannot answer 24/7, receive your message within 2 seconds of call completion
What are 1300 numbers?
A 1300 number is a 10-digit number that customers can call in Australia. The costs of these calls are shared between the business and the caller.
What are the benefits of 1300 numbers?
1300 numbers are cheaper for businesses as the cost is shared between caller and user. Buying a 1300 number also adds credibility to your business.
How do I get a 1300 number?
Contact us through our website and we will help you get a 1300 number.