My client needs a dedicated Freecall number in multiple countries and locally for a short-term initiative.
- The client needed specific inbound numbers for a once off short-term project.
- These numbers were to be advertised in emails and mailouts
- These numbers were to be Freecall to minimise barriers for people to call
- They engaged us to provide not only the overseas services but also the temporary contact centre to take the calls
- Freecall numbers were required in multiple countries that needed to be answered centrally in Australia
- The calls were to be handled by us using our Help Desk and Support Solution
- We worked with the client to ensure we had the numbers available as a priority and a proper understanding of the call flows
- We sourced the oversees numbers within 48 hours
- The client was able to send out their advices within the time required and stand up our contact centre solution in parallel.
The final solution included:
- We implemented our TMC Connect International Freecall services and 1800 Service for advertising.
- We implemented our Help Desk and Support Service as the contact centre solution customising it to the clients exacting requirements
- The client experienced their desired campaign outcome
If you’d like to know more about our bespoke International Freecall, 1800 and Help Desk and Support services,