I need to maintain a high level of empathy of calls being handled.
- The client had a 24/7 helpdesk service with complex call flows to respond to family members
- It was imperative for the client that callers where aware that their call would be recorded for quality and training purposes and that they were receiving the best possible attention late at night should they need any assistance for repairs or just company.
- They engaged us to enhance their outsourced service to include voice recordings so they could perform quality assurance checks on the calls we handled
- Implementing a regulatory compliant solution that would not only record calls but make the call recordings available to the client.
- We consulted with the client on the most appropriate wording, incorporating their branding requirements
- We implemented our Business Intro customised greeting, to let the caller know that their call will be recorded and that they could opt out if they so preferred.
- We upload authorised recordings onto their client portal.
- The client is now able to conduct their own call quality assessments as and when they need to help us continuously improve our service to their residents.
If you’d like to know more about our bespoke Business Intro services,